Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another W.I.P. Wednesday...

Ok...for some reason Blogger is not letting me add photos to the post...I can upload, but they WILL NOT post...ugh! (Edited on 6/24/11 -- add the pictures!!!!)

So...I'm posting a Pictureless Wednesday...but in hopes of editing pictures in later today. It's just not as fun without the pictures!

Today is week #32 of the W.I.P. Wednesday...which is hosted by Lee over at freshly pieced.  Check out everyone's progress (or lack thereof :) )...
Handsewing Projects: 2

EPP 60 Degree Diamonds Table Topper - has all of the stars done...now I just have to get them all sewn together with the joining pieces.

Hexagon Kitchen Window Runner - hasn't been touched this week...opps!

Machine Quilting Projects: 5

The Patio Table - The main project of this...The Centerpiece is done, I finished the binding on Monday, yeah! However, the other acssesories for this project were not worked on this week and I don't know if I'll make my personal deadline of the end of the month to get the pattern together and posted on Etsy. But I'm so excited about having the main part done and the printed napkins arrived this past week from Spoonflower...so I can't wait to get it all together to reveal the whole project.

Another Summer Headband - I made another one yesterday to go with my outfit for a birthday party we went to last night.

Farmland Bunting - this project has all the pennant cut out...but really needs worked on! It needs to be finished by Sunday...I'd better get moving!!!! 

Fabric Basket and Pincushion - this was quick project for birthday present...it was so cute and fun to do.

Pillowcase - another quick project...and done for a great cause! Check out the Pillow Fight over at Ladybird Lane. (There is a button on the right.)


Miscellaneous Projects: 1
VBS Crafts - I've some of the computer generated tags done! Currently working on a colorable bookmark for Monday's project.

Stalled/Forgotten Projects: 2

Patriotic Wall Hanging  & Oversized Mug Rug - same as last week!


Projects to Start: a whole bunch :) 
... but don't we all have these!  But I can't start anything new this week!!!!!

So, for today, W.I.P. = 10
Projects completed (this week) = 3... OK 4, if you count the Patio Centerpiece, but the whole project is not done!
Projects started (this week) = 3...they're also the ones I finished :) !
Projects that need started = a whole bunch!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Spiritual Reflections
* * * * * * * * * * * *
And Jesus answering said unto them,
They that are whole need not a physician;
but they that are sick.
I came not to call the righteous,
but the sinners to repentance.
Luke 5:31-32

He came for us all...for we are all sinners in need of repentance.

Happy Wednesday...even without pictures!
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I had the very same problem with photos today!!! I had to go to the html tab and load them in one at a time - getting a royal headache reading through the html to find the right spots. :P Sure hope Blogger behaves better next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Blogger fun sometimes? Sorry it's giving you fits. Sounds like you're staying busy though!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...