Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday...

Today is week #30 of the W.I.P. Wednesday...which is hosted by Lee over at freshly pieced.
I've been seeing these Wednesday post and decide today that I would finally join in and show my works in progress!

Handsewing Projects: 2

EPP 60 Degree Diamond Table Topper
I'm enjoying the 60 degree diamond stars. I almsot have all the diamonds around the templates. Once it is altogether, I want to hand quilt this...my first completele hand sewn project ?!

Hexagon Kitchen Window Runner
And I'm enjoing it so that I have hexagon templates ready to cut out and then start cutting material...I'm thinking of using the vintage flour sacs.

Machine Quilting Projects: 1

The Patio Table

This is a major project that I'm designing and writing a pattern for to sell on Esty. I hope to have it completed and for sale by the end of June. The table center piece has the applique done and the piecing is almost complete...then quilting (tomorrow?)!
Here's a small look...
Stalled/Forgotten Projects: 2

Patriotic Wall Hanging - This is one of my first pieced projects. It needs to be basted, quilted, and bound...I hope to complete it for the fair at the end of August.


Oversized Mug Rug - This just needs quilted and bound.

Projects to Start: a whole bunch :)  !!!

There are a few that need to be done sooner than others, like a bunting for VBS and some birthday presents...but we'll see what gets done! I also would like to join the Warm Cool Quilt Along over at In Color Order...maybe the heat won't be to much and the baby will be happy :) - then I can get more done!

So, for today, W.I.P. = 5
Projects completed (this week) = 0
Projects started (this week) = 1

Projects that need started = a whole bunch!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

I need to realize this moment by moment...especially lately! 
Amanda 


NOTE: The three opprotunities to join me in Pay-It Forward are still available. Check out the Will You Participate post and join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly been busy! Those WIP's add up quickly, but it looks like you have a good handle on the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the result of your patio project!! I need to do an all handsewn project.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...