Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Pin Picks 2...


Welcome to the second week of my sharing a small sampling of recent pins that I found inspiring on Pinterest. During the past week I logged more than 3,000 pins...so glad this virtual filing cabinet is easier to use than a real filling cabinet!

(Disclaimer: These are pictures that I have placed on my pin boards and they are inspiring and interesting to me...however, that does not mean that I have visited or endorse the sites that the original pin may take you to if you follow the pin back to it's source. These pictures are linked to the pin on Pinterest.)

Crafty Time:
Very cool disappearing nine patch #autumn #fall

Good Eats:
SUPER EASY Sweet Hawaiian Bread  Bread Machine Recipe-•3/4 cup pineapple juice   •1 eggs   •2 tablespoons vegetable oil   •2 1/2 tablespoons honey   •3/4 teaspoon salt   •3 cups bread flour   •2 tablespoons dry milk   •2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or 2 teaspoons quick-rising yeast

Enjoy the View:
Love the patchwork design on the signs for the Winter OLYMPICS 2014  -- Quilt Olympics by Moda... the Cutting Table.
Cool Clothes:
Maxi. Print. Style.

Homey Spaces:
.
Variety Mine:

These are only a few of the pins on my boards...if you are interested in seeing more of my pins, here is a link to my Pinterest boards...or you can get there from the button the side my blog site
Hope you were inspired too!

Amanda
"The children of Israel brought a willing offering unto the LORD, every man and woman, whose heart made them willing to bring for all manner of work, which the LORD had commanded to be made by the hand of Moses." ~ Exodus 35:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...