Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Pin Picks...

This is a new feature I'd like to start doing weekly...sharing a small sampling of recent pins that I found inspiring on Pinterest. I find a lot of inspiring images there and a great many recipes...it's like a virtual filing cabinet!

(Disclaimer: These are pictures that I have placed on my pin boards and they are inspiring and interesting to me...however, that does not mean that I have visited or endorse the sites that the original pin may take you to if you follow the pin back to it's source. These pictures are linked to the pin on Pinterest.)

Crafty Time:
.

Good Eats:
buy a bag of ravioli and then bake them in the oven! Crispy ravioli and marinara sauce.

Enjoy the View:
st maarten

Cool Clothes:
"Made for my mom." by adriannegaliher ❤ liked on Polyvore

Homey Spaces:
<3

Variety Mine:
this is called a swedish flame. make your cuts like you're cutting cake. leave about 6 inches at the base. throw some fuel oil in there. (about a cap full.) it burns up to two to three hours.

These are only a few of the pins on my boards...if you are interested in seeing more of my pins, here is a link to my Pinterest boards...or you can get there from the button the side my blog site
Hope you were inspired too!

Amanda
"Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." ~ Matthew 15:28

1 comment:

  1. Oh that gray and peach outfit is my kind of outfit! And I notice how that coastal picture shows the new color of the year . . . radiant orchid.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...