Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pin Picks 5...


(Disclaimer: These are pictures that I have placed on my pin boards and they are inspiring and interesting to me...however, that does not mean that I have visited or endorse the sites that the original pin may take you to if you follow the pin back to it's source. These pictures are linked to the pin on Pinterest.)

Crafty Time:
Good Eats:
Berry Hand Pie | FoodieCrush.com @Heidi Haugen | FoodieCrush


Enjoy the View:
Cool Clothes (or accessories):

Homey Spaces:
typically unused space
Variety Mine:
Don't have much space to grow your   favorite plants? Try building a vertical   garden like this one, designed by Susie   Frazier. Using salvaged wood, threaded   rods and bolts, and a handful of mason   jars, you can construct a simple hanging   planter to add a lot of green to your   game. See original article for instructions.
These are only a few of the pins on my boards...if you are interested in seeing more of my pins, here is a link to my Pinterest boards...or you can get there from the button the side my blog site
Hope you were inspired too!

Amanda
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength and my redeemer."  ~ Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...