Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beginning a New...

Quilt! Yeah! It's so fun to get started on a new project, especially when it is a quilt. I put together a pattern from an inspiration quilt I saw on Pinterest and pulled fabric. Here is a sample of some of what I'll be working with:

I named mine Round-About Diamond Quilt and can't wait to get started! 
What are you working on?

Amanda
"He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich."  Proverbs 10:4

1 comment:

  1. I Amanda! I'm so glad to find your blog. I'm always looking for like-minded bloggers. I just started quilting this last year and I like it! I'll be back to visit you often!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...