Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Beginning a New Year...

of 'homeschool'! We started school today...a day earlier than I was planning, because the girls wanted to!

Our Summer break is usually May and June, so they are typically ready to start again at the end of June...I like starting in July...and with starting early we get to take a good portion of December off. :)

Here are the eager students during the first day...
So willing to work today...
Liz working on Literature/English...
 Amber got to take a short break...
Hopefully they keep up the good attitude the whole year!

"Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right."
~ Proverbs 20:11

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...