Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Beautiful Fall Day...

This afternoon warmed up nicely after a chilly start this morning...so the girls went outside to play in the leaves. I was able to catch some of the fun with the camera...

Out on the trampoline...
 Laughing on the large tree swing...
 Sweet girl...

 Swinging contentment...
 Watching the sun...

 Adorable girls :)

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" 
~ Ecclesiastes 3:1 ~

Thanks for stopping by...
Amanda

My store at www.thegiftcove.com has some great gifts to give for the coming holidays... more items will be added soon!


1 comment:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...