Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Planning Ahead...

As October draws to an end, the planning for Christmas really kicks into high gear...especially for those of us that enjoy making the presents we plan to give to others throughout the holiday season.


Last week, Liz and I visited a local quilt shop just to browse (and kill time before we needed to be at the library...). The inspiration during this trip was a set of pompom makers and the sample pompom hanging in front them.

They got me to thinking...

Then it got me perusing Pinterest...for ways to make pompoms without buying pompom makers and for projects we can make with the pompoms for Christmas gifts.

I found both! 

The How to make a Wool Pom Pom Wreath and Garland blog post from An Oregon Cottage was probably the most influential pin of my search.

So, the pompom making has begun, but not en mass... hopefully we will pick up the production pace soon and get a good head start on our Creative Christmas!


I have other Christmas plans in the works too... 


Do you? What are your Creative Christmas plans?


"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." ~ Proverbs 17:22

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...