Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Favorite Dessert...

Autumn is in full swing here...beautiful leaves, bright pumpkins, bountiful apples...oh how wonderful it is.

Wow! It's been TWO months since my last post, how time is getting away from me. Today, I'm breaking the silence :) to show you one of my all time favorite desserts...

Apple Dumplings!
Apple dumplings are wonderful, but are a little time consuming, so I don't make them often. However, today I decided that they sounded really good...so I took the hour or so out to prepare them and then tonight we can enjoy a very fall-ish dessert!

What's your favorite dessert?

Be strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak:
for your work shall be rewarded.
2 Chronicles 15:7


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...