Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Headbands...

Yesterday, Craft Buds had a wonderful tutorial on making reversible headbands. I have been wearing headbands more and thought the tutorial looked great...so I made one this morning! So fast and easy...

The pattern had it 2 inches wide...and I made mine 2 1/2 inches, but it is a smidgen to big. Next time I'd definitely use the 2 inch measurement. They also had another headband version on the tutorial, which I might make at a later time.

I really like how it turned out and how fast it was...probably only a half an hour (once you weed out all the distractions).

Checkout all the fun things at It's a Hodgepodge Life for It's a Hodgepodge Friday as well as some other fun things at Ladybird Lane for Weekend Showoff Party. If you hop over to Ladybird Lane, be sure to read the post about the Pillow Fight for a Cause ...I hope to make a pillowcase early next week. You can click on the text links or use the buttons on the right.

So many fun blogs to share our projects on! I just found these blogs this week and I'm already enjoying them!


For there is nothing hid,
which shall not be manifested;
neither was any thing kept secret,
but that it should come abroad.
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Mark 4:22-23

This reminds me that the good news of God's love, mercy, and grace is to be shared to everyone. It is up to the individual hearing to take God's free gift as their own.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...'see' you in church tomorrow!
Amanda

NOTE: The three opportunities to join me in Pay-It Forward are still available. Check out the Will you Participate Post and join the fun!

2 comments:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...