Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Embossed Vellum Wedding Card...

Summer is coming...
and weddings seem to be in abundance!

 Well, not for me to attend...
but for a customer that ordered 5 wedding cards!

Today, I'm sharing the one design I made for two of the five cards.
The first one was made with Calypso Coral,
and the second is Coastal Cabana.


The second is the one we'll put together in this week's card video...


The products used for this project includes:

Coastal Cabana Cardstock and Ink (available June 1st)

Stamparatus (available June 1st)

*available while supplies last or until May 31st, 2018

Don't forget the new Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog starts on June 1st, 2018!
If you need a catalog and don't have a demonstrator that you are already working with, 
let me know and I'd be happy to send out a catalog to you!

Email me at
amanda@homedesignsbyamanda.com
with your interest and address so I can get one out to you asap!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord:
and he delighteth in his way.
Psalm 37:23

Amanda

1 comment:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...