Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Rearranged...

It was accomplished! I was able to get the sewing/office area all moved out to the living room last week. It is set up almost exactly the same as it was in the bedroom...just switched a few pieces of furniture.

We got Chad's desk (he had when he was younger) from his parents to use as the office desk and I am using a dresser for my storage/ironing station.
Then Chad's current, kidney shaped, antique desk is over in the 'living' area with the piano, chairs, bookcase, and TV...
I really like the look of the dresser instead of the metal utility rack I had been using...
And the way I can store my fabric in it...


Also, I'm now using a large crock we've had for my fabric scraps...currently it's about half full!
Loving the change, especially with having so much more natural lighting!

I've even had a chance to complete a project in my new area on Friday...I hope to share it with you sometime this week!


While I live will I praise the Lord: 
I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psalm 146:2 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amanda! It's looking fabulous! I know you'll enjoy working in there!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...