Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Purse Accessory Sets...

A good friend of mine had a great idea for gifts to give this past Christmas season...Purse Accessory sets. So, I borrowed her idea, and made some sets to give to some of the lovely ladies on my Christmas gift-giving list. Our sets didn't contain the exact same things...but not all of the sets I gave out even had all the same components, the sets were tailored to the receiver :)

A couple purple sets...
This set included a scarf (not shown), checkbook/2-year planner cover, a small change purse, a key fob, a travel tissue cover, and a to-go cup cozy.
The second purple set included a scarf, a small change purse, travel tissue cover, checkbook/2-year planner cover, and a key fob.

A little more springy...
This smaller set went to my sister, who already had a mug cozy...so, in her purse set, she received a travel tissue cover, a key fob, a small change purse, and a checkbook/2-year planner cover.

I also made a couple other sets that were given out before I remembered to photograph them...but I think you get the idea :) lol

These were so nice to make and a great gift for mailing...light and compact!

Hope your year has started off well, even if it is very cold out in much of the USA :)
Have a good day!

Amanda
"Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am." ~ Psalm 39:4

5 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful and unique! I'm sure they got oooohs and aaaahs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are too cute
    and such a great idea
    for a gift!

    thanks for sharing
    at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious gifts and I bet everyone just loved them!! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea! This is the first tissue holder I've seen designed to fit the packs that open from the top. Would you share how you made that, and the adorable little snap purse? These would make great stocking stuffers for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...