Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Maxi Skirt...

I can't believe how quickly time goes by... mid-June ALREADY???

This past weekend we had a youth rally that we attended with our church teens. It was a fun weekend and I wore two new skirts I made for the occasion.

I really like how the Maxi skirt turned out...
Long, slightly flowy, and oh so comfy! The light weight jersey makes it a great skirt for summer!

Here's the back...
Followed no pattern. Made from three panels of fabric. The waist is just hemmed then I roll it down some.
It was very quick and easy to make!

Love those kind of projects :)

On Monday, I rearranged my sewing and office area...more open and more desk space. Now I hope to go do some sewing in my clean space :)


The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psalm 19:1






1 comment:

  1. That does look like a comfy skirt! You did a good job! Perfect for this time of year!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...