Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So Quick...

Yesterday afternoon I was able to make 10 blocks for Margaret's Hope Chest.
They were SO fast and easy to make!

The tutorial for these blocks are on Margaret's Hope Chest page. They do have the raw edging...so I'm not sure that I'd like a whole quilt made from this pattern, but the joy that these quilts will bring to the kids - they are great!

Hope you're doing well this week!
I'd also like to say thank you to my husband for get me an air conditioner for our bedroom (which is also where my sewing/office area is)... it's been great with the heat wave we've had the last couple of days!


But ye, brethern, be not weary in well doing.
2 Thessalonians 3:13


2 comments:

  1. What pretty blocks!
    I couldn't live without air conditioning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amanda, for the pretty ragged quilt square blocks that arrived in today's mail. We appreciate your help with the latest project for Margaret's Hope Chest.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...