Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Shirt-to-Dress...

Last night I finally dug into the pile of shirts I had set aside to refashion into dresses/skirts for the girls. Today, I finished the first one...a dress for Amber!
This shirt was in a bag of clothes given to Chad...it was too small for him, so now Amber can wear it!

The Body is the bottom section of the shirt, the upper horizontal band is from the arms, and the sleeves are the cuffs with some white material attached to match the bottom ruffle.
A new dress ready for Summer!


Now on to one for Liz!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...