Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Moving On...

This has been my main blog for about 9 years -- It has had it's up and down time over almost a decade... and more recently it has been down time.

However, I decided I wanted to get back to blogging and sharing, but I'm not really attached to the name any more, or to crafts ... so, I started a new site!



The new site will host more Bible study and journaling content. I hope you join me there to see how can learn from the Word of God.

I may still add a craft posts here and there along the way, so I look forward to sharing more with you!

Have a great day!
~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...