Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, March 25, 2011

The recital...

Everyone did very well. I did make a few mistakes, but nothing extremely noticeable. Also, even with being sick this week, I was able to finish my skirt for the recital, and a matching jewelery set.
The skirt is an ankle length A-line without any slits. I made it out of 2 yards of fabric, without a pattern. The trouble with not using patterns are usually in the waist, unless it is an elastic waist! But no one wants all their skirts to be elastic.


It had been a while since I had made some jewelery, almost forgot how much I like doing it...and then wearing it!

O come, let us sing unto the LORD:
 let us make a joyful noise
to the rock of our salvation.
Psalms 95:1

Have a great weekend -- attend church on Sunday :) !
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...