Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some New Fabric...

Yesterday, I went to the fabric store and purchased some new fabric. I love adding to my fabric pile. Now just to find the time to sew! The material is from a chain store...I have to find the best deals wherever possible. The flannel is this picture was on sale for 2.49/yard...hopfully it can become a quilt (probably a rag quilt).


Then I picked up this peice of fleece in the remnants bin. Its cozy and springy. I want to make the girls pillows for Easter with it.


While I was picking out the flannel, Liz was 'playing' with the fabric quarters at the end of the isle. We later went past the clearance section and she started straightening a couple of fabric quarters. I saw that they were only $0.97 and told her she could get two and I'd make her a pillowcase dress off of the Moda Bake Shop site. When I got home I looked at the receipt and realized what a great deal Liz had picked out...they were further reduced to $0.67 each. But I think that she is going to get a skirt out of them instead...she's too tall for the dress to be long enough with just fabric quarters.


Then along with these great deals, I had a 20% of the total purchase coupon.
I love sales!

And we know that all things
work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...