Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Very First Post...

This is the very first post for my blog and I'm not quite sure what to begin with other than to say what a learning process this will be.

First, I'd like to show a picture of my beautiful family.
This is my loving husband Chad, my oldest daughter Lizzy, and Amber,the baby. Liz will be turning 3 tomorrow and Amber will be 4 months old on Saturday.

Now I'd like to show you what I made for Liz's birthday present. It is a Bible case. She received the Bible for Christmas and so now it has a cover. The idea came from seeing the stuff on Moda Bake Shop.


Maybe someday I'll be able to make up tutorials for some of my projects...

Amber during the crafting of Liz's gift...isn't she adorable, but then again, I am partial!

It was snowy here in Northwestern PA and so Chad took Liz out to finally bulid a snowman...most of the snow this year didn't pack well. But this past snow (hopefully the last) was packable, so last Friday they bulit him...
But today, less than a week later, he's only 1/4the snowman he was and grass is the only thing in sight.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I hope you enjoyed the first post and will vist again soon.
Amanda

Edited on June 12 to add the button picture for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...