Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catching up...

So before leaving for camp all the laundry was done...now there is a HUGE pile in the laundry room (and I've already done a bunch!)...

I was hoping to do a little sewing today but not much of anything is being accomplished. It's hot and we have no air conditioning... so some days are unproductive!

However, I hope to post a WIP update tomorrow...even though little has been done!

The picture video is not uploading and is causing some issues...so I'll try to get something put together that I can post later so you can see the great fun we had!
And last night for our anniversary, Chad and I went for a hike and ice cream!
So, a picture of us together!
and our ice cream...next time we only need to share the specialty boat...(and skip the extra sundae) just maybe have the peanut butter added to the chocolate explosion boat!
We couldn't finish it all!


But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and his righteousness:
and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

This verse was the main text for the last message at camp last week. Pastor Krohn spoke about making sure to put our priorities in order, then we will have all the fun things (not sinful) added to our lives and we will be living a joy filled life. I really liked his message and today I made mini replicas of the props he used to help the kids visualize what he was talking about.
 (The props used during the message.)
(My reminder 'mini' rocks.)

May we remember to put the right things first... Church, Bible reading, Prayer, Ministry, and School/Work...we will be blessed and we can really enjoy the fun things!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...