Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July...

It's been a fun weekend...Friday was the last day of VBS and we decided to camp out in the backyard...Saturday was a very fun church picnic...Sunday was church, a relaxing afternoon and neighborhood fireworks night...Today, we hung around the house getting things done!

I worked on a portion of the Patio Table project...
They turned out really cute and I can't wait to get the whole project completed, put together, the pattern written and posted to Etsy...but my personal end of June deadline was not met...oh well! And I don't think it will happen for a few more weeks, they are going to busy ones!

When I first started painting this morning, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the white...but in the end I think Amber's turned out the best...followed closely by Daddy's!


So, I hope you enjoyed your holiday...by the way what do you think these are?
I'll show you when I reveal the whole project! I'll be blogging sporadically for a few weeks but I do have a skirt I made quickly this weekend I may show later this week, but I won't be checking in for WIP Wednesday's until probably the 20th!

However, today I'm linking up to Make Something Monday at Sarahndipities...so head on over for some cool projects!


And they continued steadfastly
in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship,
and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42

May your week be peaceful...walking in the truth of God's Word!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! Well, if you hadn't said they went with the patio table project I would have guessed they were caps for drinking glasses. Maybe covers for plates? Can't wait for you to tell us!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...