Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary...

Seven years ago, I married my husband. He is great and has become my very best friend. He is definitely my most favorite person! Happy Anniversary Chad!

Our wedding was planned in a couple of months and had a tropical theme. We got married during summer break while in college. I'd like to share a few pictures...

 A great picture of our rings...which happen to be the same size!
 The cake had the basket weave around it and was then decorated with flowers... Perfect!
A place setting at the reception.
I love this outside picture behind the church.
Our above wedding photos were taken

And now we've been married for seven years and have two beautiful little girls...
and have very few recent pictures of us together...
so instead, pictures of us at camp last week. We took the Juniors (ages 8-12) from church.
I have a video of the weeks pictures that I put together for church.
(OK...so my video is not uploading...so I'll try uploading it again later on a new post! They are some great pictures!)

We go to Commonground Baptist Camp, which is ran by Southeast Bible Baptist Church. We just love this camp!



Being then made free from sin,
ye became the servants of righteousness.
Romans 6:18

Once we get saved, we are no longer under the weight of sin...but now we are to allow ourselves to be used of God. To be a servant to His will for our lives, in doing this we will find the greatest joy.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww, young love...building a family...thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...