Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sewing Through The Week...

I have been sewing quite a bit this week...yet there is still so much to be done! My list seems to grow faster than I can get things made :)

I was able to get Liz's Sashed Postage Stamp Quilt top done. The back is mostly peiced. Tonight is FNSI...so I may get the back done, baste it, and start quilting. However, I'm also leaning towards starting on some of the other things on my list. If you come back tomorrow, you'll find out what I decided to do!

For now though, I'll give you a glimpes of Liz's quilt top...
quilt top 
and among my other finishes...
a quick journal for a birthday present
journal
and 3 aprons for the Christmas play at church...but I think I'll show those later :)

So, a few finished to keep me going and to share on crazymomquilts' finish it up Friday linky party...along with a few of the other parties on my right side bar.


But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

When we love God, we are going to being willing to serve Him and follow His commandments...and with that we have no comprehention, in ourselves, the great things God has waiting for us. Even through the hard times and rough patches, God is faithful and has our best path laid out for us...we just have to follow it and trust the outcome to God. Remember, He sees the whole picture...we only see one pixal at a time :)

Keep trusting...
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Oh that quilt is beautiful and I love that journal, especially the ruffle :)
    Hope to see the aprons soon, LOVE looking at aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt and words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...