Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

FNSI Recap...

So, last night was Friday Night Sew-In...and I was able to participate :)

I was able to get started just after 6 pm... I was going to start sooner in the afternoon, but it was such a beautiful day that the girls and I went for a walk instead!

I was planning to start quilting on my Scallop Peel Quilt and had hopes of getting it done... however, I remembered I had some garment repair projects that needed done for some relatives, so I proceeded to get those done first!

I also added a small improvement in my sewing area... I hung up a thread rack that has been in the storage area for years. Still not sure why it took me so long to get it out :)
So during the first couple of hours, I did that and the garment repairs...then took a break to help get the girls ready for bed [or in Amber case, put her back to bed...she took her nap very late :) I really thought she'd just sleep all night the first time I put her to bed... ]

I was back to sewing around 9:45 and did some quilting around the Orange Peel section of the quilt.
I didn't get much farther than that, but I hope to finish up this quilt today!

How was your Friday evening?


O praise the LORD, all ye nations:
praise Him, asll ye people.
For His merciful kindness is great toward us:
and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever.
Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 117

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...