Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Wristlet Knockoff...

Last week at this time I was busy making my SIL's birthday present...her special day was in the beginning of August, but we weren't celebrating till yesterday, so I had to get her present made :)  Back around her birthday, I asked her for an idea of what she would like. She asked for something like these made from red/white paisley material...


So from looking at these pictures, I knew I'd be stretching myself a little...

But once I got an idea in my head and started working on it, it went rather well.
This is what I came up with...


It was actually quite fun to make! Which is good...my MIL and other SIL put in there request for Christmas :) I may even make a smaller wallet similar to this for myself!

It is roughly 7 in high, 4 in wide (when closed), and 2 in thick... I forgot to get the exact measurements of the finished wristlet before giving it away.

So, more of these will be made in the near future, however, this week I'm working on a quilt that really needs to be done by Sunday!


Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, 
and into His courts with praise: 
be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
Psalm 100:4

This past week our Wednesday night Bible study was about being thankful and having an attitude of gratitude. I'd like to take a chance to thank all of you who read/follow my blog...so, THANK YOU! I pray that it is inspiring and enjoyable to you.




3 comments:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...