Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop Schedule...

The Leafs me happy blog hop started on Monday... here is the whole schedule for you to check out great fall inspiration through out the next week!

You'll notice that my day is on Tuesday the 9th...which is really good becasue even though I've had an idea and the fall material sitting on my table for weeks, I haven't started my block(s) yet...YIKES! I better get going on that!

Another way to check out the fun is on the Pinterest page... I'd love to still visit all the blogs, hope I can find the time!

I have a bunch of projects to share, so I think I'll share the first one sometime today!

Enjoy the fall festivities!


Master Schedule
October 1-10, 2012

Monday 1

Tuesday 2

Wednesday 3

Thursday 4

Friday 5

Monday 8

Tuesday 9

Wednesday 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...