Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Homemade Christmas Gifts...

Here are some of the other homemade gifts I made this past season...

 A small bag for word search books and a pen...

The inside of one of the wallets I made, and a phone pod...

A plastic grocery store bag holder...

My first attempt at a crochet hat...
It's newborn size :)

A crochet infinity scarf...

A wallet...


So, those were some of December's projects :)


Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.
Genesis 6:22

God gave Noah a large job to do, and without excuse or complaint Noah did it immediately. Are we able to do just as God commands us? 

Corresponding with this was what I read this morning about when Abraham was willingly following all God told him to do, including being ready to sacrifice his son... Are we willing to give up the things God asks us to? And taking the actions necessary to give them up?

Thoughts to ponder from my morning readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...