Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Small Doily...

Not much crafting getting done around here... but I did recently finish a small crochet doily!


I recently basted a quilt, it's a Christmas present....yes, it's a little late and I'm not sure when it will get quilted or bond, but hopefully SOON!!!!
You know, it's a real zoo around here :) !


Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, 
and into His courts with praise: 
be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
Psalm 100:4

Singing our praises to God shows the joy we can have for what He has done and if we are down, singing and praising God helps to lift our spirits. Showing our love to God not only delights Him but also rejuvenates us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...