Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Still Reviewing Christmas...

Not much crafting around here right now... so today I'll show you a few more things from the Christmas season.

Every year I always think it would be nice to do a 12 days of Christmas countdown to Christmas...well, this year I finally did one. I decided to just do something Christmas-y about every other day between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

A few of those things included:
"Painting" the inside of glass ornaments...


The girls colored a banner for Daddy :)

I made luminaries to greet home the three of them one night when they had been out...

Homemade snowballs for an inside snowball fight... these were fun :)
I first saw this idea on Pinterest... (click on the picture for the pin)
Personalized Family Indoor Snowball Fight
But it wasn't a tutorial to make them...it was a link to buy them for $20 (not paying that for snowballs), not to mention they were unavailable! So, I made my own!!!! Not quite as cute and round as the smiling ones, but mine work! I do plan to post a quick tutorial for how I made them.

Also, a candlelight dinner!


Moreover it is required in stewards,
that a man be found faithful.
1 Corinthians 4:2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...