Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Little Blessings...

This afternoon while standing in the kitchen making some sweet tea and not feeling like making dinner, also not really sure what to make...I decided to not to start anything just yet and write a blog post instead. I was in the beginning process of deciding what to share, the phone rang... It was an invitation to go to a Spaghetti Dinner -- and their treat :)

So, we quickly got ready to go and had a nice evening out...and I didn't have to cook.

It continues to amaze me how God blesses us with simple things on the days we really need it! We really do have an Awesome God!


Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised
in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Psalm 48:1


1 comment:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...