Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Baby Girl Card...

Babies are exciting and so sweet...
It is nice to be able to congratulate the family on the new addition.

And last week I was working on a card for someone to be able to do just that.


I had struggled at first with what kind of card to make,
I think mostly because I don't really do much as far as baby cards go.

In the end though, I really like how this one turned out.
I think the gold embossing really helped it be dainty and classy.
Perfect for a new little girl!

Here is a video showing how I achieved this look:



Card Recipe:
(all measurements in inches)

1 Flirty Flamingo card base, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
1 piece of Powder Pink cardstock, 3 3/4 x 5
1 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, 2 3/4 x 4

Quilt Top Embossing folder (available Sept. 1st)
(and this can be bundled with it's die set)


Let me know what you think of the card...
would you like giving this to a family that just had a baby girl?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice:
for the LORD will do great things."
Joel 2:21

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...