Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Figgy Birthday Card...

Today's card features the NEW Painted Harvest stamp set 
(Available in the NEW 2017 Holiday catalog that is coming out TOMORROW!),
along with a 2017-2019 In-color and a 2016-2018 In-color.


I love this Painted Harvest stamp set!
I have made quite a few cards with it already...
some I will share with you as this month goes along.
I also used it for some other decorative needs...

Like a wall calendar at church, decorating my planner,
 and to decorate some teacher books.


I also used the Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe sets on this layout.
The Merry Cafe stamp set is coming out in tomorrow's 2017 Holiday Catalog release...

and I'd like to invite you to My Autumn Launch Party...
There will be some extra posts here over the weekend 
and more fun will be happening on my Facebook page.
Click on the picture to head to my Facebook page and join the fun!


Join me September 1st - 4th for a celebration 
of the coming of the Autumn and Holiday seasons.
Throughout the next 4 days 
I will periodically post different fun samples, games to play, 
videos (possibly live ones...), and extra blog posts!

I will also be sharing the great Paper Pumpkin offer
that is going on RIGHT NOW!
If you can't wait to hear about this great sale
just click the button below to go to my Paper Pumpkin page and find out about it.



And now that I've told you about all that fun stuff, you're probably wondering "what about the card?"

Well, here is a video of how I made it along with a quick preview of my crafting area.



Card Recipe:
(all measurements in inches)

Paper:
Fresh Fig card base, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
1 piece of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, 3 3/4 x 5

Pieces of Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock to cut from

Stamp Sets:
Painted Harvest (Available Sept. 1, 2017)
Better Together

Punch Used:
Leaf Punch (Available Sept. 1, 2017

OR BUNDLE TOGETHER:
Painted Harvest Bundle (Available Sept. 1, 2017)
(saves 10% over buying individually)

Die Set Used:
Stitched Shapes Framelits

Ink Pads Used:
Fresh Fig
Sweet Sugarplum
Old Olive


PLEASE let me know if you need help
with ordering the great Stampin' Up! products...
or if you would like a catalog...
just send me an email at
amanda@homedesignsbyamanda.com
and I will get back to as soon as possible!

I would be happy to be your demonstrator,
if you don't already have one!


Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat,
and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."
Genesis 8:22

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...