Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

In the Box...

It's been a little while since I have been here to share my paper-crafting fun with you,
but this Summer just seemed to require an impromptu break from blogging and video making.

 I've missed my work here and on YouTube,
but in some ways, not really...
The break afforded me a time of less pressure 
on myself to produce projects to share with you,
and that was kind of nice.
I just made things as needed and rested from major surgery.

The thing is, I really like being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator...

and want to try to make being a demonstrator my job.
If it becomes a paying job, then I would be crafting to help pay for my crafting!
It would also be great to be able to help out with the family needs as well...
and, dreaming big, earn the incentive trip that is offered by SU! each year.

I also know that I have to be sure to focus on other things
that are important in my life too.
Spending time with God, family, and friends is necessary...
as is time to do church work, homeschool my girls,
and keep the house somewhat tidy are all needed!

These things can be easily neglected when focusing on trying to build a business...
and when you've only had one customer in seven months as demonstrator, 
it can tend to take away the motivation to keep going.
I think that is one of the biggest factors that caused me to take the break.

Truthfully, I haven't done in-person classes or parties.
So, I've only been working my "business" online.
Others are making it work as an online business, 
so I wanted to see if I could do that too!

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that it is working too well, yet...
with God all things are possible!

So, I'm going to keep pressing on, and try to figure out how to get results...
and hopefully inspire YOU to want to use the great Stampin' Up! 
products to make awesome papercraft items.


Today, I'm showing you my most recent purchase of (mostly) new products. 
It is an unboxing video of what I ordered from the new 2017 Holiday Catalog 
that will be available for customers to order from on September 1st!

Check out what I got...


I didn't realize I was a little out of frame, 
but it seemed mostly good, so I didn't redo the video!

The holiday products are so fun and exciting!
I hope to be able to get a bunch of inspiring projects done for you soon!

Did you see something that you know you will want?

How would you like to earn some Reward points toward product? 
Ask me about hosting a party...we can do it all on FB and never need to clean the house!!!!

Don't want to wait until September 1st for the new catalog products? 
Ask me about becoming a demonstrator...you can get them now!
I'd be happy to add you to my team!
 (no strings attached...you never have to actually have a party!)

We are also having a Paper Pumpkin promotion going on right now, 
but I'll be back this week to tell you about that!

Thank you for stopping by today and reading about my business...
Have a great day!

"Jesus answered and said unto them, 'Verily I say unto you, if ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever, ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.'"
Matthew 21:21-22

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...