Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Quick Tags...

This time of year we start handing out gifts of all sorts,
and some times a cute tag is need.

This particular tag was on an order I mailed to a customer,
but the tags in the video are typical To:/From: tags.

I made two quick tags in the video...
so, I'm going to make the blog post quick too!

Which is good this time of year 
when holiday activities make us just a little bit busier 
than other times of the year!


Supplies Used:



Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy;
break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord,
till he come and rain righteousness upon you."
Hosea 10:12

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...