Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Almost Christmas...

Merry Christmas!!!

So, we are only a couple days away 
from what could be considered the biggest holiday of the year...
and I'm still not ready!


I've been pretty busy with holiday preparations 
as well as traditional activities that come 
with the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

And, although I LOVE Christmas time and the fun activities,
I do tend to get a little stressed out.

So, I've been less regular on my blog posts this month...
but I did want to post a Merry Christmas greeting, 
along with a Christmas Bible journaling video.

I enjoyed doing this project...
even if it has taken me half the month 
to finally get it all around to share with you!


I hope you enjoy the video...
which is a little longer than normal, 
but there is also 2 full pages journaled!

If you need more info on what I did or used,
please contact me...
because for now,
I'm going to just wish you a 
Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!

...and get back to working on Christmas presents!

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"And she shall bring forth a son, 
and thou shalt call his name Jesus: 
for he shall save his people from their sins.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, 
and shall bring forth a son, 
and they shall call his name Emmanuel, 
which being interpreted is, God with us."
Matthew 1:21 & 23

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...