Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Reindeer Card...

Last month I made these mini tablets for the ladies
that attended our monthly ladies meetings.


These are (mostly) single layer fronts,
so for nice, but quick Christmas cards, 
I decided to use some of them for inspiration...

Starting with this one...

Green is my favorite color...
and these are enjoyable to make!


Here is the video showing how I made them...


 and the products used:



Recently, in a post HERE, I talked about the opening
of the reservation window for the new Stamparatus tool...


That day is today!
But Stampin' Up! has switch a couple things for the better!
Now, the reservations window will stay open through the end of December
and you will be able to reserve at anytime until then...
However, the sooner you reserve in this month, 
the sooner you will receive your New Stamparatus in the Spring...
they are $49, but your credit card will not be charged 
until you finish the order once the Stamparatus' come in!

A couple more quick things...
One reservation per person.
Once this reservation period ends on December 30th,
they will not be available for purchase again until the new Annual catalog next June.

And reserving the Stamparatus does not commit you to buy in March...
but why would you want to wait?!?

(If you don't already have a customer profile, you will have to set one up...)

And as a gift from me to you for reserving and ordering
 a Stamparatus through me as your demonstrator,
I will send you a free gift once your Stamparatus has shipped to you!

Thank you again for coming to Create with Me today!

"Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God:
thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness."
Psalm 143:10

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...