Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Just One Star...

Yesterday was a project completed day. I started...and finished my quilt block for the Just One Star Challenge.
Making this was so much fun -- and the baby was sleeping so well -- that I made a couple more to make into gifts. These two will probably be placemats or pot holders for my sister, and then I want to make a couple more for my Secret Sister at church...only those will be pillows.

These are the first quilt blocks I've ever made. They were rather easy. I followed the directions from the Moda site. (If you want to participate, there is still time. The deadline is May 1st. A link to the Moda site is in an earlier post.)

I have a lot of projects in my head to do, and now I want to add quilting to them. However, I don't think any crafts will get done today. School, Printing invitations (more about this later), Dinner, and a Couples meeting tonight...that's my day.

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise:
but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Proverbs 13:20

Happy first day of April!
Don't forget to go to church on Sunday! 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...