Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Once a week...

It seems like I've only been able to post about once a week...that is not my intentions! I want to be able to post a least a few times a week. But I think that I'm still a little scattered about what needs done and when. Since the start of school and the things that accompany it...like science lessons... and then the laundry and house work always piling up...things that are not as obvious, are not getting done as well as they should. I'm going to work on this and hopefully be able to post more regularly again.

Tonight is Friday Night Sew-in...so I hope to be able to get a lot accomplished and show it all to you tomorrow! If you have the evening free, why not join in?


Handmade by Heidi

Today, I'll leave you with a recent picture of the girls!



Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,
I have called thee by thy name;
thou art mine.
Isaiah 43:1b

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!What precious girls!
    Don't feel guilty about posting only once a week. I set that as my goal and if I can post more than that, I'm excited. You have to keep priorities in check and your children and husband are way ahead of blogging on that list! My blog is part of my quilt pattern business and I,too, have a hard time posting as often as I would like. It's a constant struggle.
    Just hang in there and keep taking care of the really important things.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...