Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back from Camp...

Last week Chad and I took six kids from church to Junior Camp. I always love going to camp...but it takes a while to get ready to go and a while to get things back in there place once home....and I'm almost there!

Camp is always a treat for the time spent with the precious kids and hearing great preaching...here is a picture presentation of our week.

Yes, the girls are more highly favored in the pictures, but hey, I'm with the girls and the one with the camera! :)

The theme this year was Deep Space... our girls team was the Comets and our boys were on the Space Invaders.

For more information about this great camp, Commonground Baptist Camp, see a previous post or go to their website or FB page. It is a great camp centered around God!

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, 
the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? 
and the son of man, that thou visited him?
Psalm 8:3-4


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hopefully you can get rested, yet retain all the enthusiasm for what you've experienced.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...