Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th...

We had a wonderful Independence day here, despite the heat and humidity...hope you had a great day as well!

Happy 4th of July...



If my people, which are called by my name,
shall humble themselves, and pray,
and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways;
then will I hear from heaven,
and will forgive their sin,
and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

I posted this last year for the 4th of July and so again, as we reflect on the founding of our country...which was founded on Christian principles...we need to pray and follow after God to return to what our founding father's foresaw for our country.

Hope you had a happy 4th of July...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, I was checking out the blogs that will be posting with the hop on Monday. I was thrilled to find yours. It is fantastic. I joined on as a follower and will be back on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...