Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, July 30, 2012

To My Best Friend...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my husband's 28th birthday... he is a wonderful husband and definitely my best friend! I love him very much and am thankful that God has allowed us to be together. Just a week and a half ago we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (while we were at camp) and it has been a GOOD 8 years!


We spent the whole weekend together at home...it was very nice, even if we were working on some papers for his class almost the whole time - him writing and me proof reading :)  I loved just being with him!

So, again, Happy Birthday Chad... and Happy Anniversary, Love you!

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, 
or return from following after thee: 
for wither thou goest, I will go;
 and where thou lodgest, I will lodge:
 thy people shall be my people, 
and thy God my God:
Ruth 1:16


2 comments:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...