Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Plan It Out - Preview...

Are you a plan things out kind of person?
Or are you more of "I write appointments on a calendar and that's about it" kind of person?

Well, either way, you might like this beautiful planner...

I love office supplies...
And new planners are great!


I like to write out things I plan to do each day,
and track things to see what is getting done...
So, I'd say I'm a 'planner.'

So, for Monday's in June we are going to Plan It Out!

My new Stampin' Up! Love Today Planner should be arriving on Friday, 
so this week I did a quick overview of my current set-up
and a look at the catalog pictures to get an idea of what is to come...


I'm looking forward to combining this more traditional planner set-up 
with my knock-off style of bullet journaling.

So, here is a quick overview of the sections that I typically have in my week layout,
which I like to have all together on a full spread 
so I can see the whole week at a time while it lays out -flat- on my desk. 

Week day sections
Tracking section
Menu plan section
7-day Forecast section
School Goals for the girls (Homeschool)
Quick note section

I know that some of these things will need some creative help 
to get them to all have a place in the weekly spread...
but I'm looking forward to getting to work on that once the planner arrives!


Next Monday, we will be doing the unboxing together and perhaps start on some of it.
The third Monday will be the setting up of the planner,
with the last Monday showing some real use of the planner.

Do you get excited when getting a new planner?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"The Lord shall preserve thy going out 
and thy coming in from this time forth, 
and even for evermore."
Psalm 121:8

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...