Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Plan It Out Monday - Using It So Far...

Today is the last in this Monday series on the Love Today Planner.


In the video today, I am stamping/decorating the week of July 3rd with you.

I have had a little more time to use the planner,
and I think that the spaces are a nice size.

I have noticed that, although it is nice 
to not have the tracking blocks on my weekly spread,
I don't think I'm keeping up on them quite as well.

Here is today's process video...

So, how did you like this series?
Did you get inspired to make your planner a little more colorful?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"See then that ye walk circumspectly, 
not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Wherefore be ye not unwise, 
but understanding what the will of the Lord is."
Ephesians 5:15-17

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...