Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Simple Bible Journaling with Stamps...

It has been a while since I have shared a Bible Journaling process with you.

And so, today we are going to journal Psalm 139:23-24 together.


Well, actually, I already did it 😊 but now I can share with you what I did.


It is rather simple, a few stamps and some hand lettering. Here is the video showing the process...


I used a few stamps from the Colorful Seasons stamp set 
and one little heart from the Coffee Cafe stamp set.

Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp SetCoffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set

The colors used we're Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo.

Do you like the simpler Bible Journaling pages or do you prefer something more elaborate?

Thanks for stopping by to Create with Me!

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: 
try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. A nice simple journaling that really just adds a nice pop to the page. One of my favorite verses (and most convicting!)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...