Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year...

and happy new catalog day!

Today is the release of the 2018 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration event!
    

Join me this Saturday, January 6th, for a party to introduce you to this catalog and sale...
It will be over on my Facebook page...


I hope you will come Create with Me there!

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost."
Romans 15:13

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...