Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stamping Christmas Invitations...

Sometimes we just need a simple, one layer project...
especially when it is an invitation being handed out for
the youth department's Christmas play at church.


I started with an invitation printed off from the computer,
then did some stamping with a stamp positioning tool...

which got me excited about how great it's going to be 
to use the Stamparatus that comes out in soon!


There are 3 reservation periods...
one is done,
but the next one starts on December 5th!
And with how quickly the first reservation closed...
it would be good to be right ready to order on the 5th
to get your Stamparatus during next year's Sale-A-Bration
which is January-March...

The Stamparatus is $49,
add some embellishments or adhesive,
and you will have earned a Sale-A-Bration item!

I will be giving more info as it gets closer to the time for the 
Occassions catalog and Sale-A-Bration,
which starts on January 3rd.

But here is the video showing today's stamping of the invitation:

The stamp sets used were

and some stamps from Paper Pumpkins
You can also start a monthly Paper Pumpkin Subscription...

Thank you so much for coming to Create with Me today!
If you ever need any help with supplies, please let me know!

"As the mountains are round about Jerusalem,
so the Lord is round about his people
 from henceforth even for ever."
Psalm 125:2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...