Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Journal 2018 Dashboard...

So, it's been a little while since my last post...
Okay, so, it's been two weeks!

But while I was "missing" from here, 
I was thinking about things to blog,
I just haven't taken the time to sit and write here.

But I have been working in a personal Bible/Prayer journal
that I will be sharing a little further down in the post...


But first, I wanted to share a little...
It's the time of year where there are a lot of
"directional" and "the coming year outlook"
type posts on the internet...
and I had some thoughts to share with you along those lines
when I was thinking about what I wanted to write...
However, for this particular post, I don't think I'm going to do that!

I may or may not do a post like that.
Or maybe even just a post of personal thoughts...
Just not sure yet!
What would you like to hear?

Meanwhile, while I was procrastinating at doing blog posts,
I did upload a couple of videos on YouTube,
but I never got posts to go with them done...
So, if you are here from those videos
and you have any questions about the projects,
ask and I'll be happy to help you!

Today, though, we are going to jump into some journal decorating.



Here is the video showing the process:

The stamp sets I used were...



Do you have a personal journal?
How about a Bible journal?
Maybe a prayer journal?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

And that, knowing the time, 
that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: 
for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Romans 13:11

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...