Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Purple Coffee Birthday Card...

January is a cold and chilly month around here
and I thought a nice cup of coffee on a card
would make it seem a little warmer...

and that's nice for a January birthday!

I did pick these colors for this card 
by coordinating it to the present it was going with...

Sorry, it's not the best picture... 
I had to snapshot it from the video 
because I must have forgot to take a picture of the actual card!

However, the video will probably be better anyway!


Here is the supplies from Stampin' Up! I used:


Do you have a way you choose a color scheme for your cards?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; 
and renew a right spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...